Your shopping cart is empty.
Heather Haymart Fine Art as a person and as a business respects your privacy. This Policy describes the ways I collect information from and about you, and what we do with the information, so that you may decide whether or not to provide information to us. By accessing this website, or purchasing our products or services you agree to this Privacy Statement in addition to any other agreements we might have with you. Heather Haymart fine Art's Privacy Statement does not govern the practices of entities that our Company does not own or control, or entities that do not own or control our company or people that our Company does not employ or manage.
Collection of your Personal Information
The information we collect may include your personal information, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections and other things that identify you. We collect personal information from you at the certain points, including but not limited to the following:
● when we correspond with you as a customer or prospective customer;
● when you visit our website;
● when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you;
● when you contact us for help;
● when you attend art shows or art fairs and sign up for my mailing list
● when the site sends us error reports or application analytics data.
Our Use of your Personal Information
Heather Haymart Fine Art may use information that we collect about you to:
● deliver the products and services that you have requested;
● provide you with customer support;
● perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
● communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
● develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other websites;
● verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
● enforce our terms and conditions;
● manage our business;
● transfer personal information to third parties for any legally permissible purpose in our sole discretion
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following ways:
● we may provide your information to our agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on our behalf or who help us provide and support our Services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested. Examples of our Vendors and Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services, such as Salesforce, Stripe, Zendesk, Google, Drip, Mailchimp and Intercom ;
● third party contractors may have access to our databases. Usually these contractors sign a standard confidentiality agreement;
● we may share your data with any parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, other entities under a common control or third party acquirers. We expect these other entities will honor this Privacy Statement;
● we may allow a potential acquirer or merger partner to review our databases, although we would restrict their use and disclosure of this data during the diligence phase;
● as required by law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to our Company; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our agreements or Company policies; and
● sometimes, we share your information with our third party Service Providers,
● we may, from time to time, offer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions on our Websites or through social media (collectively “Our Promotions”). Participation in our Promotions is completely voluntary. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, address, date of birth, phone number, email address, username, and similar details. We use the information you provide to administer Our Promotions. We may also, unless prohibited by the Promotion’s rules or law, use the information provided to communicate with you, or other people you select, about our Services. We may share this information with our affiliates and other organizations or Service Providers in line with this policy and the rules posted for the Promotion.
● other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
● We have public blogs on our Website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us through the contact page or click the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of every email.
● Social media platforms and widgets. Our Websites include social media features, these features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves.
Our Security Measures to Protect your Personal Information
Our Company uses industry-standard technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged between our Company and other companies to help ensure its security. This site has security measures in place to help protect information under our control from the risk of accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Also, if this website contains links to other sites, our Company is not responsible for the security practices or the content of such sites.
● Web Beacons. Our Company and third parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to collect anonymous and aggregate advertising metrics, such as counting page views, promotion views, or advertising responses. These “web beacons” may be used to deliver cookies that conform to our Company’s cookie requirements.
● We may create links to other websites. We will make a reasonable effort to link only to sites that meet similar standards for maintaining each individual’s right to privacy. However, many other sites that are not associated with or authorized by our Company may have links leading to our site. Our Company cannot control these links and we are not responsible for any content appearing on these sites. Since this website does not control the privacy policies of third parties, you are subject to the privacy practices of that third party. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose any personal information to others.
● Our Company websites may use third parties to present or serve the advertisements that you may see at its web pages and to conduct research about the advertisements and web usage. This Privacy Statement does not cover any use of information that such third parties may have collected from you or the methods used by the third parties to collect that information.
Our Retention of your Personal Information
We will retain any personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected. We will also retain and use your personal information for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Your Right to Opt-Out or Unsubscribe from Communication
If you do not want to receive communication from us in the future, please let us know by contacting me through my contact page. If you supply us with your postal address online you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
International Transfers of your Personal Information
Information collected from you may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which our Company or agents or contractors maintain facilities, and by accessing our sites and using our services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Access to and Updating or Deletion of your Personal Information
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects)
These include the right to request at no cost;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of their data in a portable format
The GDPR also gives certain rights to identified or identifiable persons (referred to as data subjects), including buyers visiting Heather Haymart Fine Art.
These include the right to request;
● Deletion of personal data
● Correction of their data
● Access to their data
● An export of their data in a portable format
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Our Company may amend this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new version. It is your responsibility to review this Privacy Statement periodically as your continued use of this website represents your agreement with the then-current Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices or concerns of this site, or feel that the site is not following its said policy, please contact me through my contact page.
Updated May 24, 2018
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
I want you to be happy with your purchase! Satisfaction is guaranteed on all original paintings. Once you receive your original painting, if you are not happy, please contact Heather Haymart via e-mail or phone to immediately to discuss your concerns. A full refund or exchange will be made on the original work in question if and only if the work is returned in satisfactory condition and returned within 5 business days of receiving the package. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. After 5 business days of receipt of the original painting, no refunds or exchanges will be honored.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Heather Haymart uses as many archival and low VOC materials as possible in her paintings. Substrate: birch plywood and MDF (not archival) Paint Golden Acrylic Paints (archival) Wood Icing Texture Paste (low voc) Golden Varnish (archival and UV protectant)
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.