Your shopping cart is empty.
Sale: Free Shipping on Original Paintings
Commissioned Art is original art that I create to your specifications in the event that you cannot find exactly what you need on my website and if you prefer original art over prints. I do this work for private clients, corporate clients and art consultants.
Please keep in mind that the price for a custom made painting will be a little higher than the prices you see here on my web site. It all depends on the size and any special requests you may have. Please read through my simple instructions on how to get a work of art made just for you. If you feel you are ready, please CONTACT ME and I can happily send you an estimate. If you would prefer to speak over the phone, please e-mail me with your phone number and I will call you. I am so excited to hear from you!
Designers and Art Consultants: I am happy to work with you too! Please CONTACT ME for details.
How to get your Commissioned Painting Created:
1. Pick the spot you would like your painting to hang.
2. Measure the size you would like your painting to be in that space.
3. Look through my art and pick a few (at least three, at most six) of your favorite paintings. Write down the titles of the paintings you like.
3. Tell me what you liked about these paintings, so I make sure and include the elements you are drawn to i.e. color, texture, design element, meaning.
4. Tell me about your color palette preference. (list the colors you like best in my paintings or in general, you can even send me pictures or give me color swatches/paint chips to match your decor)
5. Once you have shared all the details of your project with me, I will provide a quote for the painting(s) and I will get a quote on shipping costs if needed. (We can do this through e-mail, or we can discuss the details over the phone; your preference, unless I feel I need more information to create your piece of art.)
6. I will provide a timeline and estimated date of completion.
7. If you decide to have me create your commissioned piece, I will require a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total price plus shipping and sales tax (if applicable) at the beginning of the project and the balance plus shipping and sales tax will be due at the end of the project upon approval by you. (I will provide a digital photo through e-mail.) The painting(s) will be shipped after the balance is paid in full.
8. Ultimately, I want you to be happy with your painting(s). I love to make paintings, so I am already winning, but I want you to know that I will do everything in my power to create something beautiful that you can love in your home for years to come. Thank you for considering giving me the opportunity to make a piece of art for you.
This is a 40"x60" painting inspired by Daylilies that I created for the 3rd Floor of the new St. Louis University Hospital Thank you to PS Art Consultants for the amazing opportunity.
This is a 40"x60" painting inspired by Roses that I created for the 5th Floor of the new St. Louis University Hospital Thank you to PS Art Consultants for the amazing opportunity.
This is a triptych that I created for a private client's home. I called it "Peeking Through" because my customer mentioned that she loves how the color peeks through in all of my paintings and she also requested that there be an implied sun peeking though the clouds of this abstracted landscape composition.
Please CONTACT ME when you are ready to discuss your next project, whether it is for you or for your client!
The presence of this badge signifies that this business has officially registered with the Art Storefronts Organization and has an established track record of selling art.
It also means that buyers can trust that they are buying from a legitimate business. Art sellers that conduct fraudulent activity or that receive numerous complaints from buyers will have this badge revoked. If you would like to file a complaint about this seller, please do so here.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this business has provided a returns & exchanges policy for all art purchases.
I want you to be happy with your purchase! Satisfaction is guaranteed on all original paintings. Once you receive your original painting, if you are not happy, please contact Heather Haymart via e-mail or phone to immediately to discuss your concerns. A full refund or exchange will be made on the original work in question if and only if the work is returned in satisfactory condition and returned within 5 business days of receiving the package. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. After 5 business days of receipt of the original painting, no refunds or exchanges will be honored.
This website provides a secure checkout with SSL encryption.
The Art Storefronts Organization has verified that this Art Seller has published information about the archival materials used to create their products in an effort to provide transparency to buyers.
Heather Haymart uses as many archival and low VOC materials as possible in her paintings. Substrate: birch plywood and MDF (not archival) Paint Golden Acrylic Paints (archival) Wood Icing Texture Paste (low voc) Golden Varnish (archival and UV protectant)
This is only visible to you because you are logged in and are authorized to manage this website. This message is not visible to other website visitors.
Click on any Image to continue
The above preview shows how to use the live preview on this website.
This means you can use the camera on your phone or tablet and superimpose any piece of art onto a wall inside of your home or business.
To use this feature, Just look for the "Live Preview AR" button when viewing any piece of art on this website!
Below, select which favorite lists you would like to save this product into.